N-Power batch C registration Portal will be opened on 11:45 pm today, 26th June, 2020, but are you confused about N-Power requirements? Do you want to know the real N-power website for N-power batch C registration? Read on; we will guide you briefly on the requirements for N-power registration 2020.
N-Power is an empowerment scheme by the Federal Government of Nigeria, and the N-power Batch C registration has started. This program mitigates the challenges of the high unemployment rate of Nigerian youths by offering a structure for relevant and large-scale work skills acquisition and development.
N-Power aims to be a platform where most Nigerians can get skills and develop their human capacity to excel economically in their fields. The program is designed for Nigerians aged 18 to 35. The programmes under N-power ensures that every participant would learn and put to practice the vital aspects necessary to create or find work.
Requirements for N-Power Registration
The N-Power portal will open at 11:45 pm on 26th June 2020, to all eligible Nigerians. Applicants are to note that the application process is entirely free, and there is no application fee. Applicants are requested to read and understand all relevant information before applying.
Applicants should note the following steps:
- This is open to only applicants aged 18 — 35. (This means you must have been born between 1985 and 2002). Before you go on to apply, ensure you have the following:
- A printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- A recent passport photograph (IMB) either JPEG or PNG files.
- Valid Contact – Email address or a working phone number
- Your Degree Certificate and NYSC certificate, if you are a graduate and wish to apply for N-Teach or N-Health.
What is the Official N-Power Website For N-Power Registration?
Once the portal re-opens for applications on 26th June 2020 at 11:45 pm, Visit www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng.
Step By Step Guide How To Register In N-Power Portal
Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the Programme and accept that all the information provided is truthful and accurate. After that, you’ll be required to do the following:
- Input your valid contact information (Email or Phone Number)
- You’ll be redirected to your email address for confirmation (That is, you’ll verify that the email you entered is correct and accessible).
- Once your email address has been confirmed, fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the following order (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface.
Education and Programme Page: Kindly indicate if you have received educational training or not. The programme is open to all.
- The N-Teach and N-Health sub-programmes are however open to only graduates.
- Also, please note that for N-Power Health, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in health sciences such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplined in the sciences.
- Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificates and NYSC certificate.
Review and Submit Page
- Review all the information you have entered and then submit.
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique identification number (ID number). Please write it down and keep it safe.
BioData and Contact Page: Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information.
Employment and Other Details Page: You will be required to answer some questions and upload your Government issued Identity Card. Kindly note that the acceptable
Government IDs are:
- International Passport
- National ID Card issued by NIMC
- Valid Driver’s License
- Permanent Voter’s Card
Please ensure to cross-check every information that you’ve entered as there might be a mistake somewhere. Good luck with your application, and also note that if you’re not selected, it isn’t the end of the world.