Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since you received your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a return;
- You must have first contacted the vendor and requested for a refund within 7 days of receiving the goods.
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- You must video and/or snap when you where unboxing the package because it will be requested as evidence
- It must also be in the original packaging.
- You must send it back to the vendor via an established, known and verifiable logistic company.
- You must send the product back to the vendor shop address within 7 days of receiving the product.
- You must contact us on the sending back of the product to start processing your refund.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase, and a video/picture evidence of the reason why your.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- When you request for a partial refund for your purchased goods.
- When you damage some of the goods that is actually good.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected by the vendor, we will send you an email to notify you that your returned item has been received. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and you will be refunded with original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds after we notified you of refund completed (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send an email to the vendor you bought it from and if the vendor doesn’t accept, then contact our firstname.lastname@example.org.
To return your product, you should send the product to the appropriate vendor store address shown on the store page. You must send it back to the vendor via an established, known and verifiable logistic company, this will help ensure safety and care for the goods.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.